Rich Brilliant Willing is looking for a hard working, up-for-anything person that is interested in joining our fast growing, tight-knit team. Primary responsibilities will include assembling/packaging lighting, and basically anything else that needs to get done. Hours and schedule flexible. This is a paid, full-time position.
Primary task will be to help assist in maintaining and managing the production and shipping system. Support the Production Team and Shipping Team goals: Achieve 100% on time shipments, 100% defect free shipments and products.
- Assembling and packaging of products
- Improving production times, quality and consistency of products
- Pre-assembly of cord sets, sub assemblies and custom parts/products
- Participate in Production meetings to assess the days goals, roadblocks and successes
- Building assistance in trade shows
- Preparing outgoing pallets and shipments
- Assisting in receiving and storing inventory
- Assisting in Quality Control of inventory
- Assisting in outgoing shipments for various local carriers, international and freight
- Improving and maintaining lean inventory (via kanban systems, etc.)
- Entering build assemblies in QuickBooks
- Maintaining cleanliness and efficiency of work place and machinery
- General studio duties
- 10 Paid Time Off days per calendar year (sick or vacation)
- Healthcare "Magnacare Health Republic: Primary Select Gold" 20% employee contribution 80% employer contribution
Ideal applicants have a background in fabrication/ assembly, and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty, and are familiar with PCs running Windows 7.