In addition to UL ratings that are tested and rated by Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent product safety certification organization, IP ratings are given to fixtures after rigorous laboratory testing. Anything from lighting to mobile phones are tested for ingress protection. Fixtures are rated on how impervious their surfaces are to solid and liquid, from fingers and small drops of water to fine dust and full submergence.
- Crisp IP65 or IP20 rated (UL Wet Listing equivalent)
- Phase IP65 rated (coming soon)
- Branch Sconce IP44 rated (UL Damp Listing equivalent)
- AU / NZ IEC 60598 compliance (Crisp & Branch)
- Ledge IP44 (coming soon)
- Hoist IP65 (UL Wet Listing equivalent)